Paris Saint-Germain can now benefit from a little break with the current winter break. An opportunity to rest for Luis Enrique’s team, but also for the management to prepare the contours of the next one Mercato winter. We already know that PSG obtained the agreements of two players, in the persons of Gabriel Moscardo and Lucas Beraldo. The defender and midfielder will have no shortage of pressure on their shoulders when making their debut in the Ile-de-France outfit. Luis Enrique has a very specific idea of the game and will surely ask a lot of them.
But according to some sources, Luis Campos could jump at the chance to bring in a player with more experience in midfield.
PSG, a surprise in the winter transfer window?
The Portuguese sports consultant has no shortage of ideas. According to very serious information from Gazzetta dello Sport, Paris is one of the clubs interested in signing Manchester City midfielder Kalvin Phillips. The Englishman hardly plays under Pep Guardiola and PSG would therefore like to try to get him back, probably on loan. Also returning to the capital is the name Casemiro, a failure at Manchester United. Note that in terms of departures, Marco Asensio is the subject of interest from several clubs who know he does not have the expected playing time.
Ekrem Konur talks about English and Spanish stables. Finally, Keylor Navas is attracting interest from Saudi Arabia, MLS and Spain.
Internet users express their opinion
Netizens close to PSG did not hesitate to comment on the latest transfer window rumors regarding their club on social media. Especially through X, we could see comments on this topic :
- “It’s very strong and honestly, I’ll look at kimmich”
- “We have to remove Guimaraes’ €110m clause in the winter transfer window”
- “PSG will pocket 93 million after qualifying. An amount that could increase further depending on progress in the second part of the season. Last year, the club had 100.4 million in their pocket. The summer transfer window was fully financed by sales.” “
- “Not going for Jean-Clair Todibo in the next 2 transfer windows would be a HUGE mistake. If we don’t deal with him before the summer of 2024, he will go abroad and we will regret it.”
- “When you know you’re going to face Cuba in February, recruiting a quality left-back has to be high on the list of priorities for this winter transfer window for PSG.”
PSG are therefore not immune to some surprises this winter during the transfer market. Luis Campos knows it’s a market of opportunity and he’s looking for plenty of trouble.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED